[TenTec] TRADE: Collins KWM-2 & 516F-2 PS - for Corsair II Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TRADE: Collins KWM-2 & 516F-2 PS - for Corsair II Station
From: dmccombs@houston.rr.com (David McCombs)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:45:09 -0500
Good afternoon all,

I am K5FNG , Dave, in Spring, Tx.   I would like to trade my Collins KWM-2
and 516F-2 power supply for a Corsair II Station (Corsair II / 961 Power
Supply/ Matching VFO / Mic), so I started looking around the WEB for
opportunities.   I thought I would drop a message to this listserver to see
if I could generate some interest.   The value of my KWM-2, because of it's
CCA-Excellent condition, and the 516F-2 Power Supply mounted in the matching
cabinet in VG condition, is at or near $1250.00.   These are Winged Emblem
Units that will come with an Original KWM-2 manual and an unused Collins Log
Book.

My KWM works perfectly and is the center piece of my shack. I love it
dearly, but also miss my Ten-Tec.  If you look me up on QRZ you will see at
that time I had an Omni 6+. The Corsair II was one radio I always wanted,
but never got.

I thought I would put the offer on the table and see if someone would be
interested in working out a deal. If you have a nice kilowatt tuner or
something to throw into the deal, I would call it even.   Thanks for your
interests.

I have pictures if you would like me to email them to
you. I assure you, you will not be disappointed in the KWM appearance or
performance.  It's perfect.

Sincerely,
Dave McCombs  K5FNG   k5fng@arrl.net