[Fwd: [TenTec] Omni VI slow QSK]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [TenTec] Omni VI slow QSK]
From: laussana@epm.net.co (Jorge A Mejia)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 15:38:58 +0000
--------------FC43040B058E14F14B35465E

Hi Dennis, I hope this helps. Looks like this a common situation to the
Omni VI
73'S Jorge/HK4CZE

--------------FC43040B058E14F14B35465E

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 09:54:16 -0400
From: kenneth m cubilo <kcubilo@i2k.net>
To: laussana@epm.net.co
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI slow QSK

hi jorge no i never spoke with tentec about this as looking at the
schematic on the radio it appears this is a normal condition as the only
thing one is doing in the slow qsk mode is muting the audio section,to
give the illusion of non-qsk operation. with this method some of the
lower audio levels bleed thru the audio section. i find this very
helpfull in contesting as i can see with a glance if someone else has
came on my freq or nearby. mine is one year old today its the best rig
i ever owned
73 ken w8ob