[TenTec] Paragon on PSK31?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon on PSK31?
From: jedmonds@dit.state.va.us (Edmonds, J.B.)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:58:35 -0400
I use my Paragon on PSK31.  No real trick.  Its pretty easy since all the
plugs are on the back for audio and keying (you don't need a microphone
interface..)

I use the Dig pan interface because it was about $20 and an isolating
interface but I have a friend that use uses cable from Radio Shack.  The
trick is that they sell an attenuating cable that reduces the signal levels
between the radio and sound card.

JB  N4NQY