[TenTec] Scout Discontinued!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout Discontinued!
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:30:19 -0400
Hasn't everyone noticed that Ten-Tec NEVER overlaps or
announces discontinued products until they are all gone?

It may be excellent marketing procedures, as they never have
to close out anything at reduced prices (unless they just
cannot get rid of it, like the whip antennas - hi). Of
course it makes it hard to find bargains at their place,
too.

73...

Duane Budd
w5ben@arrl.net