[TenTec] Modifyiing the Centaur...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Modifyiing the Centaur...
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:41:08 -0400
One option that should work well, Jim, is simply to get yourself some
noise-cancelling earphones. The only downside is that I believe this is a
pretty expensive solution. You can search the cq-contest@contesting.com
reflector for September for more information; it's been a topic of discussion
there.

Good luck.

73 - John, W4AU