[TenTec] OMNI VI+ and TRLog Split frequency

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ and TRLog Split frequency
From: tzivney@gw.bsu.edu (Terry Zivney)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:26:09 -0500
Nope, I get the same problem with either "-" key,
also the AltN keystroke.  Do you mind sending me
 your LOGCFG.DAT file from TRLOG so I can see
 if there is something subtle about what I'm
 doing?

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9

<<< "John, KE5C" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>  9/21 10:18p >>>
> I have never been able to get either of my OMNI VI+s to respond to split
> frequency operation (i.e., -7189 should put the xmit vfo on 7189)
> in the desired manner when using the TRLog program, altho CT works

Hi Terry!  Just tried it and works fine here.  I am using a very old IBM
Thinkpad to control an Omni 6+ made as far as I can tell in 1999.  I don't
know if it matters, but this Thinkpad does not have those calculator number
keys and signs, so I am using the dash/underscore key next to the zero key
in the typewriter number row.  Are you using the minus key on the calculator
keypad instead?  Could that be the difference?

73, John