[TenTec] T-T for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-T for sale
From: deiss@micron.net (Greg Deiss)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:12:30 +0800
Have to thin out some of the stuff on the bench, so am selling the
following:

1.  An Argosy 525 analog.  It's in fine shape, works well, and has the
usual minor scuffs on the top cover; the face is clean.  It also has
most of the desirable bells and whistles, such as:
-amp switch relay (1126)
-noise blanker (223)
-crystal calibrator (226)
-audio filter (224)
-crystal filter (217)
-original manual

Also included is a K1MG digital clock/counter kit that the previous
owner assembled and used with this radio, and a genuine TenTec PTO
rebuild kit (got it with the radio but it didn't seem to need it).
Price is $275 plus shipping and I'd rather not part it out.

2.  A Century 21 with a built in keyer.  I don't think the keyer is T-T,
but it works well.  The jack (1/4") is on the back and; it does not
replace the original key jack.  I can e-mail pictures of the
installation if necessary.  I do not have the original manual for this
radio but do have one for the 21 digital, which is operationally, and by
and large electrically, the same.  Price is $150 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Greg, kl7qx
Cottonwood, Idaho