[TenTec] Omni-D Dial sticking?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-D Dial sticking?
From: ve1adh@accesswave.ca (Dave McClafferty)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:58:26 -0300
I had to replace the PTO in an Omni C that the owner had sprayed with WD-40.
The brass parts had turned green and the green stuff had gotten onto the
circuit board. The PTO had no output and was in bad shape mechanically. It
probably could have been repaired but it was easier to just replace it.

73, Dave, VE1ADH