[TenTec] One last plea.. Phone Patch

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One last plea.. Phone Patch
From: bigmack@usa.net (Robert)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:19:40 -0500
OK,
         I have an old Kenwood PC-1 phone patch (4 pin mic plug) and I am
trying to interface it to the Omni VI+.  Can someone tell me if they have
seen this (or ANY) phone patch used with a VI or VI+...  I would be happy
to switch if needed...

I have the schematic in a small jpg file so if you would care to look at
it, drop me a line ( bigmack@usa.net ) and I will be happy to supply... I
am a software person (written several control programs for the VI+ ), but,
hardware has always been sort of a mystery inside these boxes...
Help??

Robert McAdams
KA5PPX - General Class
Omni VI+