[TenTec] Ten-Tec filters, QRP rig, Scout modules

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec filters, QRP rig, Scout modules
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI])
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:15:55 -0400 (EDT)
Time to clean out the spare bedroom (made some headway on the garage).

The following filters are in excellent shape (they're filters, PC boards
with xtals on them).  Ten-Tec sells these for $98 - asking $75 apiece:

Model 282, 250 Hz filter for 6.3 MHz IF
Model 285, 500 Hz filter for 6.3 MHz IF
Model 288, 1.8 kHz filter for 6.3 MHz IF
Model 217, 500 Hz CW filter for 9 MHz IF

Ten-Tec 40m rig (1340) - built by someone else, purchased in non-working
condition by me, never got to figure out why not working, no time to do so
now.  $95 + shipping new, asking $70.

Scout modules, $39 new, asking $28 each:

17m & 20m

Thanks,

Scott N7JI

--
Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain