[TenTec] Jupiter on PSK-31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter on PSK-31
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 22:10:40 -0700
I run psk31 on my Pegasus which has the same interface as the
Jupiter. I have run direct, through an attenuator, using VOX, and PTT.
I now use an interface with transformer isolation and opto isolated PTT.
I had good results with all methods. At present I use the DIN-plug
for the interface. I send keyboard CW using the PTT on the DIN-plug.
I have a paddle connected at the same time to the internal keyer in the
Pegasus. This way I can switch between QSK keyboard and paddle.
The N4PY software can control the Jupiter. I use MixW to control the
Pegasus and send psk31. The N4PY software works with MixW since
they both support the Ten Tec format file control.
Jim FitzSimons W7ANF