[TenTec] Model 256 FM module question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 256 FM module question
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:47:59 -0700
Hi Folks -

I have a Model 256 FM Option for my Omni V, but the instructions refer
to the Paragon. If anyone has the Model 256 installed in their Omni V,
could you verify the name of the board that the following leads connect
to - just to help this techo-nimno make sure he doesn't screw it up?

Leads T and S seem pretty clearly to go to 81340 AMP/NB board
Lead 51 appears to go to 81462 IF/AF board.
Lead 75 appears to go to 81457 transmit audio/bfo board (labeled 81339
on the Pargon info)
Lead 33 appears to go to 81410 9 MHz crystal filter board

It appears that the board was made to fit either rig and that each rig
had connectors identically numbered. I would assume that the board was
100% identical for each rig since the model number was not changed.

I realize these may be very LAME questions, but then again I not very
smart! So if anyone could just verify my observations I would be most
appreciative. Hope you all have a great weekend. 73/Tim Logan KB7OEX
Gilbert, AZ