[TenTec] FS vfo242 etc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS vfo242 etc
From: ag5p@yahoo.com (Walter D)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:14:05 -0800 (PST)
Going to hate myself for this, but I have to reduce
the rigs in the shack. Prices include shipping in the
CONUS via UPS. Have split up the equipment so you
can pick and choose easier.

#1...Remote VFO 242 AND Crystal Oscillator 241, vfo
works nicely except the slide rule needs a new
tensioner. The crystal oscillator is sorta rare and
is nice for frequent freqs that you use. Both are in
good shape and work,no letters/numbers rubbed off,
and with documentation...$90.00.

#2...Model AC-4 SWR bridge, forward/reverse switch
and sens knob, has phono jacks, face and back are
great, the top cover has some paint off, have not
used it in a long time. No documentation...$15.00.

#3...Triton IV Digital (544) very nice condition,
letter/numbers not rubbed off, does have a sluggish
pto, has power cord and documentation, narrow cw
filter,and banana mic. Ser#544-777...$285.00

#4...Triton IV Digital (544) this is a back up rig,
does have some rubs on letters/numbers and has a
sluggish pto, has power cord and documentation,
narrow cw filter. Ser#544-0398...$185.00

#5...262G Power supply with vox, it is not working.
Looks nice but I run deep cycle batteries and have
never fixed it...$55.00.

#6...207 Ammeter for the TT power supplies, works
on 251, 261 and 262 power supply. I have 2 of them,
one has a cracked meter face at the top but useable
and not easily noticed, the second is very nice.
Both sold together...$35.00.

Would prefer postal money orders. Email me privately
for more information.

73, Walter Dufrain,Jr., AG5P
....Wright City, Missouri
ag5p@yahoo.com