[TenTec] Speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Speaker
From: kk7cm@yahoo.com (Kenneth Crips)
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:55:37 -0700
Re: Speakers.

I find amplified computer speakers hard to beat, they are cheap,
shielded and come in a bunch of styles. One thing you can do is
split off the the channels and have one side your HF rig and the other side
something else 2 meter rig perhaps.  I don't know of any modern
HF rig that doen't need help in the audio output area, and a 2 meter's
audio is vastly improved over the cheesy little speakers these radio
must have.

go to http://www.cnet.com and your will find reviews, prices and
links to where these speakers are sold.  It goes with out saying
OfficeMax, Office Depot, etc have these speakers as well.

                         Ken

Kenneth A. Crips, Amateur Radio Station W7ITC,
Home of the Chew Crew.  Razz, Beezie, and Morgan.
Cheyenne, Wyoming's Irish Terriers with an attitude.