[TenTec] CorsairII Keyer Mod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CorsairII Keyer Mod
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:09:46 -0500
It's really not a mod.   Just remove the jumper between keyer out
and key in on the rear panel and replace the jumper with a "Y"
adaptor, one with two male plugs and one female jack.   Plug your
straight key or bug or whatever into the jack and now you can use
either the internal keyer or the external key.

-Lee-