[TenTec] 4-pin inline male mic jack

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 4-pin inline male mic jack
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:01:03 -0500
Does anyone have a source for a 4-pin inline male mic jack (one that I could
plug a 705 mic into)? I just purchase a RigBlaster Plus for use with my Omni
V and Pegasus. It comes with 8 pin connectors. Fortunately, the cable from
the Rigblaster to the radio connects to an RJ45 on the Rigblaster and I've
got those plugs and a crimp tool around from making up Ethernet cabling.

I can find chassis mount jacks, but I want an inline one to make an adapter
cable.

I checked with the RigBlaster folks and they will custom make a RigBlaster
plus with 4 pin connectors (for the same price as the 8 pin one), but I went
with the 8-pin one so I can use it with non TT radios.

I'm kinda kicking myself. I passed up a couple of these jacks at the Ft.
Wayne hamfest a couple of weeks ago.

73,
Mark