[TenTec] FOR SALE: Century 22 with accessories $300

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Century 22 with accessories $300
From: w4foa@voy.net (B. J. "Tony" Martin)
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 13:50:24 -0500

For Sale: Ten-Tec Century 22 Transceiver.
This six band, QRP-to-medium power transceiver is in very good
condition, an
overall 8+. Semi rare and highly collectible, compact and neat radio.
Reason for selling is I am reducing my equipment inventory. The
Century 22 comes with original manual, and with optional Keyer
(Model 679) and optional Calibrator (Model 226) installed. I will
securly pack, ship and insure to your door for $300, in lower 48 states
only. No trades and price is firm. Thanks for reading. If interested,
contact me via email: w4foa@voy.net
Happy Holidays to All
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA