[TenTec] Pegasus and "The Middle Finger"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and "The Middle Finger"
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:09:54 -0500
The strangest thing just happened to me tonight while I was operating my
Pegasus....

As I was cruising down the 20-meter band, I decided to put the mouse cursor
over the tuning slider.  As I did, I noticed that something looked a bit
"odd."  I sat back momentarily and looked at the cursor again since it now
turned into a "hand" as it normally does.  Only, the hand which usually
points with the index finger, was now giving me an obscene gesture...the
middle finger was pointing straight up!  I swear I am not making this up!  I
then closed the GUI and re-started...the hand returned to normal.  I guess I
did something to offend the radio tonight...

73,

-Paul, W9AC