[TenTec] Corsair/Jupiter/OmniVI comparison

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair/Jupiter/OmniVI comparison
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:22:55 -0600
I would like to thank ALL who replied  to my query about the OmniVI. Some on
the reflector and some direct email. I dont think that I have ever seen so
many positive comments about a product as the Omni VI, and virtually no
negative ones. Since I am not rich I will have to sell the Corsair II and my
Delta II to make the upgrade but the Omni VI+ is my choice. Again thanks to
all  happy holidays 73 Paul k9ot