[TenTec] Christmas Eve

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Christmas Eve
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 15:38:04 -1000
Fed Ex played Santa Claus after dark last evening:
delivered my new RX-340 rcvr!  Been playing with it
most of the day,  well after the grandkids had there
Christmas and we ate way too much candy,  mince
meat tarts,  etc,  hi.

My Omni VI+ will be off to the new owner in Utah the
same day,  I hope,  that Fed Ex delivers the new shipping
boxes I ordered from Sevierville late last week.  My little
Triton IV, 544 is my only transmitter now,  until my new
Pegasus comes along in another couple weeks or so.

73,  Jim  KH7M