[TenTec] RX350 question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX350 question
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:13:33 -0700
Hi folks -

I've been looking for a SWL receiver for awhile. I had a Drake R8B on
trial for a few days and returned it. Altho it's an excellent rig in
many ways, it just doesn't FEEL like a radio etc etc etc. I cannot get
excited about the ICOM R-75 either. My rigs are my beloved Omni V and
Elecraft 's K1 and K2. So I'm very much hoping that Ten-Tecs RX350 will
be exactly what I want. Does anyone have one yet? If so, how do you like
it and how well does the synch-AM work? Did you get the remote pad with
it....is the remote pad a great idea for you or a pain? Thanks for any
help and Happy Holidays!

73/Tim Logan KB7OEX in Gilbert, AZ