[TenTec] CW and the Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW and the Pegasus
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:45:01 -0500
Hi All

It has taken me one year but today I finally got the Pegasus to send CW with
the Computer Keyboard.  I am now down to one keyboard on the desk.

I am using the Rascal Interface for PSK31 and SSTV by Buxcomm Co.  Since the
Rascal had to key the Pegasus to send PSK and SSTV, it will also send CW
using CWType .  CWType is by UA9OSV and is Freeware.

I have not set up the PSK part of the Rascal yet, need to load the program,
however, all I wanted it to do was CW and PSK is on the back burner.

Check out this webpage   www.buxcommco.com  .  Buck has a lot of good stuff
and at very good prices.

Happy New Year.

KEN/W8KEB
USAF Retired
Flushing, Ohio
w8keb@arrl.net
All Outgoing Mail Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002