[TenTec] Corsair Filter Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair Filter Question
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net ( Bob, WB2VUF)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 20:09:56 -0500
I used the 250 Hz filter in my Corsair I and it worked very well. Not
for casual operating, but I found that it helped to pull in weak 80
meter stations when there was a high QRM level. This filter now resides
in my Paragon, but I would like to get another one to put back into the
Corsair, just in case. The 1.8 kHz filter, on the other hand is not
particularly useful. Its a narrow SSB filter and it works fine, but you
can get almost eh same effect with the passband tuning.

                        73,
                        Bob WB2VUF