[TenTec] Pegasus Internal Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Internal Tuner
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:31:28 -0500
Paul,

That is a good suggestion. I was just using the internal cable lengths
supplied with the upgrade. I suspect that the length supplied was more for
physical needs inside the radio, rather than any particular frequency
matching.

One more test, I plan on making, now that the PT-11 has been removed is
place a known SWR on the output of the PT-11 and measure (with the MFJ 259B)
the SWR on the input side of the PT-11. According to LDG, the PT-11 bypasses
itself when no power is applied, so all this test requires is for me to
solder some SO239's on the input and ouput leads. It will be a relatively
simple matter to use different length coax jumpers in this test.

73 and thanks for the suggestion,
Mark, N8ME