[TenTec] Filter Suggestions for Omni VI+?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Filter Suggestions for Omni VI+?
From: kf2hc@home.com (Brian - KF2HC)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:49:45 -0500
I'd like to add something to the 1.8 kHz spot of the 6.3 MHz IF to take the
edge off SSB signals. We already have a 1.8 kHz in the 9 MHz IF and don't
want another. Would the INRAD #757 (2.4 kHz) be a better choice than their
#758 (2.1 kHz)? From reading back a year or more into the archives it seems
most folks felt the 2.1 kHz filter is too close to 1.8 kHz to be worth the
trouble. I'm wondering if opinions have changed.

Brian KF2HC
kf2hc@home.com