[TenTec] 560 Corsair and 263 External VFO FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 560 Corsair and 263 External VFO FS
From: moses@wic.net (Allen Smith)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:54:03 -0700
$399 plus shipping, continental USA, firm price.

I have decided to offer my 560 Corsair and 263 external VFO for sale if
anyone is interested.  They are both in good condition and include original
boxes and manuals.  I am not the original owner but did purchase them from
the original owner about 6 years ago.

When I packed them up and put them away in the summer of 2001 everything was
working  although the frequency on the 560 will drift slightly and probably
needs the routine PTO rebuild after all these years.  I normally tuned the
transceiver with the external 263 VFO.

The 560 Corsair has had the original 4 pole filter on the Noise Blanker
board replaced with the Model  220  2400Hz 9Mhz crystal ladder filter.  Also
on board are the Model 282  250Hz filter and the Model 285  500Hz filter.
It is a very nice CW machine.

For what it's worth to any potential buyer I am a non-smoker and the units
have been well cared for.  I used the Corsair  primarily for 5 watt QRP CW.

If anyone is seriously interested please contact me off-list and I will ftp
a picture or two of the Transceiver and external VFO to my website.

Best Wishes,

K. Allen Smith - N0VA
Grand Junction, CO  81506