[TenTec] Fwd:Response from Kenwood

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd:Response from Kenwood
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:13:06 -0500
Considering the Amateur Radio Media, just like general media, who ever
throws the most money at you will receive the good graces. Think about it,
when was the last time you installed a Ten Tec stereo/audio system in you
car or DVD player. As Hams of the purer sense, most people buy fluff,
pretty sells better then function. Even though I think my Ten Tec Gear is
pretty, most want their ham gear to match their stereo equipment and their
marketing matches that mind set. Some people actually believe that if
Kenwood/Icom hasn't done it, it hasn't been done.
If Ten Tec wanted to throw magabucks at marketing instead of investing in
Great function, most hams would own TT gear.
May 2 cents
73, Chris KB3A