[TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker
From: bames@aob.com (Bill Ames)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:30:26 -0500
I think that TT will provide a speaker that meets the interface requirements
for the Jupiter but I am concerned that it will not be as good as it could
be because, I believe, you get better sound from speakers that are less
efficient and require some power to get the best results. Since the J has
limited audio output power it can not drive these less efficient speakers. I
do not see them adding any electronics to the new speakers, so, I am
prepared to be somewhat disappointed...

Bill Ames
KB1LG