[TenTec] FS/T Omni 6, PS & Mic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/T Omni 6, PS & Mic
From: w4idx@mindspring.com (David Robbins)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:35:27 +0000
For sale or Trade
Ten Tec Omni 6 with Option 1 upgrade (DSP chip and button overlays).

Works great looks great.  Has all filter positions filled including the
narrow slot with Ten Tec filters.  Nice clean radio.  Only blemish is a
very small nick in the front top edge of trim.  Very hard to see less than
1/16.  I tried to photograph it but could not get it to show up.  You
really have to look for it.  Original Manual

Also have the matching Power Supply/Speaker model 961, and the 705 desk
mic.  Both in same excellent condition.  I also have an unopened Heil
adaptor for the Ten Tec rigs, that will be included.

I have owned the station for 5 months and have used it regularly.  Great CW
rig, and the DSP works beautifully.  I just need to have tubes in the shack
again so I'm selling this to buy some boat anchors.

I will have pictures of the station that I can email latter today.

Price $1650 Plus shipping from NC 27587.  Make an offer if it does not sell
by Sunday it goes to ebay.

I can accept Paypal.

Will consider trades of nice clean Collins and Drake equipment.

Thanks and 73

David,
W4IDX