[TenTec] Orion tech specs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion tech specs
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:30:18 -0600
No problem here, Tom, and thank you for reminding me that Ten Tec used DSP
as long ago as 1990. My first experience came a little after that when I
bought a JPS NIR-12 audio DSP unit to use with my IC-765. Really opened my
eyes to what DSP could do even outside the main box.

You don't have the market cornered, by the way, on trying to keep your
fingers saying what your mind is thinking! Every year it seems to get a
little harder to do, doesn't it?   <:}

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002