[TenTec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Serious stuff!! Changed Logo Color??
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 17:23:27 -0600
Keep in mind that Tentec is in Tennessee, not too far from a college where
their teams are known as "Big Orange".  Now where you think the orange dot
came from?  It isn't red, those are Alabama colors and it isn't black 'cause
those are Vanderbilt colors.

A died in the wool Big Orange fan and one with a table full of Tentec
radios.........all with orange dots on them.

73 from Big Orange country
Bob K4TAX