[TenTec] Delta 580 Station FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 Station FS
From: jschantz@franklinisp.net (Jerry Schantz)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:38:57 -0500
Hello All,

Delta 580 station with 500hZ filter, 283 VFO, 280 PS, 215 mic and 228 ant.
tuner. Radio was serviced at TT 6/01. This outfit is very close to perfect.
Small "spot" on tuning knob and a small scratch on bottom of 283 are all
that keep me  from saying as new. Actually, I have not even connected the
283...no room on the desk.

Have manuals, foamed boxes, and even have a "spare" inductor for the 228.
Have new rig/ tuner on the way (TenTec of course) so need the room and $$.
$675 plus shipping. Will email photos if interested. Email your phone # and
I will call to answer questions in lower 48

Tnx
Jerry Schantz   W9JJS