[TenTec] The TenTec Orange Dot, remember?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The TenTec Orange Dot, remember?
From: Greg Hodsdon" <k7kj@arrl.net (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:11:06 -0800
Your memory is not fuzzy, Ron!  The red versus black dot was
discussed at length on the reflector well over a year ago.

Not to start another thread, but the RX-340 does not even have
a "T-T" emblem on the front panel.  There's only a silkscreened
"TEN-TEC".  A tiny "T-T" logo is on the S-meter.....with a black dot.

73 de Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR