[TenTec] For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: kitt5@earthlink.net (Jerry Kitterman)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:43:15 -0500
  I have a nice Omni 6 that was factory upgraded to option 3.  It has the
.250 and .500 cw filters and the manual. Also have the 962 power supply. It
works fine but has some light scratches. I got this supply separate from
the radio.  I will take $1550 plus shipping for all and will not separate
or meet someone in the vicinity of Louisville, Ky. I can get on the air if
someone wants to hear the radio. Thanks.

 Jerry..W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman
--- kitt5@earthlink.net