[TenTec] Omni 6 Plus and +++

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Plus and +++
From: LJL160@aol.com (LJL160@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:49:40 EST
Due to an upcoming family project,  I am going to sell my Omni 6 Plus. Its a
factory plus and about 2 years old, mint 9.9 condx. It has 2/500hz, 2/250 hz,
a 1.8 narrow, and the stock 2.4  filters. It also will include the 962 power
supply, all original manuals, original cartons and packing, and I will
include a remote tuner knob, plus a 705 desk mic. This rig is the best radio
Ive ever owned and used and has low time on it. Asking $2300.00 shipped and
insured. Thanks and 73s Lew KlNDV
PS- I will not sell the remote tuning knob alone -hi!!!!!