[TenTec] omni 6 plus station for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni 6 plus station for sale
From: kce@chartermi.net (ken cubilo electric)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:41:11 -0500
I am going to repost this as I have just changed over to a high speed
provider here and have a new email address
for sale . omni 6 plus with 1.8 , 500, and 250 hz filters in the 9 mhz
i.f. and 500 hz and 2.1 mhz in the 6 mhz i.f. the 2.1 mhz is a inrad
filter, 962 power supply and speaker, 705 desk mike, and 706 keyer
paddle. with manuals and factory boxes. (I was unable to locate the
boxes for the paddle and mike however I will be glad to purchase the
boxes from tentec and have them drop shipped to the buyer) this station
is 1.5 years old and in excellant condx, has the tcxo unit and very
stable rig. $1800 shipped in the conus. I have converted over to all qrp
operation and the rig does not get much use anymore. you may contact me
via email at kce@chartermi.net or telephone me at 989-354-3176 best time
to catch me is between 6 and 9 pm est
thanks ken w8ob