[TenTec] Type of Speech Processing in Jupiter/Pegasus?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Type of Speech Processing in Jupiter/Pegasus?
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:13:57 -0500
Tom,

I'd be interested in the details of your processing algorithm. I'm looking
into using the PC as a DSP to process some pre-recorded .WAV files to punch
them up and use as a DVK with a soundcard. I'm a programmer (business
software) whose trying to get my feet wet with DSP. For this project, I plan
on processing the .WAV files once and won't have to do the processing in
real time, but I suspect that that would be doable with a moderately
powerful PC.

73,
Mark