[TenTec] Re: Pegasus Filtering

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Pegasus Filtering
From: peregord@chartermi.net (John Peregord)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:41:52 -0500
Thanks to all that replied to my questions concerning the filtering in the
Pegasus.  George brought up great questions that tell me I need to do more
homework.  What the filters display at 300hz is exactly what Carl explained
(I just didn't know how to put into the right wording).  The Pegasus is
working this way according to specs.

I guess I'd like to try to get to do something it was not designed for.  I
know the TS-870 and the Pegasus are different beasts but what I'm
suggestioning was done by Yuri, VE3BMV on the TS-870.  Read his section on
this modification.

Does anybody have or know where I could get my hands on schematics for the
Pegasus.  My original Pegasus did not come with prints.

Again, thanks to all for the education....I need to read and research more
about this stuff.

John/KB8UMD