[TenTec] MARKET OR COST PROBLEM WITH omni v?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] MARKET OR COST PROBLEM WITH omni v?
From: CYR999@extremezone.com (CYR999@extremezone.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:18:26 -0700 (MST)
Hi folks -

You've all probably seen my ad(s) to sell my OMNI V.9 and a full compliment of
Inrads. I've had only one person with a somewhat-serious inquiry. If any of you
can be objective about it, can you tell me if you think I've priced it too high
or if the market isn't there right now? No wisecracks you guys - I'm trying to
understand why this rig is not moving. I've sold three other rigs and they went
very easily. The OMNI is by far better than any other rig I've sold. Anyway -
if
anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate your input. Thanks,

73/KB7OEX Tim Logan, Gilbert, AZ