[TenTec] Jupiter Tuning Glitch and Low Audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Tuning Glitch and Low Audio
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (duffyb01@fuse.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:38:28 -0500
Yes, I have experienced the same EXACT problem.  I think I have it narrowed
down to not pressing and holding the button (switch) for just awhile longer.
The problem does not happen all the time.  I think when I tried to shut off the
tune, I pressed it real quick and that's when the problem with the increase in
tone and the power jumping up.  I think if you hold the Tune button a
"microsecond" longer, it goes off as expected.  Probably there is something
with the timing in the firmware that was changed with the update.  It is
annoying, but does not happen all the time.

Duffy