[TenTec] Orion prototype

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion prototype
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:36:00 -0600
Hope the ORION is
without any of the birdies of the 6 ,   i hope the 2nd rcvr is more like a
340,,,  than the 350... and a fulltime spectrum display ( like icom has
been shipping)....
then were talking 3K value; other wise get a peg & 360..
but I get to wait till dayton;
too bad tt can't get this shipping into the marketplace before dayton.

GO TENNESSEE TECH ......   (PS  I LIKE THE ORANGE DOT)

bill