[TenTec] Dirty Band Switch??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dirty Band Switch??
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Mike Hyder - N4NT -)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:04:58 -0500
Ten-Tec uses Cramolin -- Red to clean them first, then Blue to lubricate
them.  They may call Cramolin "deoxit" these days.

One fellow suggested 'Easy Off' oven cleaner to clean them and 'Pam' to
lubricate them.  I believe the Cramolin might work better.  Remember the
motto on the Cramolin cans, "The less you use, the better it works."

73, Mike