Used Stuff was [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair I and manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Used Stuff was [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair I and manual
From: N4LQ@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:27:20 -0000
Finally, a decent price for used TT gear! Too bad I don't need any more of
it. I just returned from a local hamfest and some guy was trying to sell a
Triton IV digital for $450 and an Omni D for $350. Of course he took them
home. The Triton had scratches and some electrical tape to hide a nick in
the black contact paper lid and the Omni was dirty as a mud fence.
Steve
N4LQ