[TenTec] To George W5YR - a public thank you!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] To George W5YR - a public thank you!
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:38:50 -0700
Hi folks -

I wanted to take a moment to tell you all how helpful George (W5YR)has
been to me on a number of questions and a recent "project". His ability
to translate the essence of a subject down to the level required by the
"student" is superb. His willingness to take the time is simply pure
generosity. People like George - what I call "Elmers of the Air" are a
huge benefit to the Ham radio community - especially to beginners like
myself. So.....here's to you George! Thank you!

73/Tim Logan KB7OEX