[TenTec] Corsair 11 Mega Drift

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 11 Mega Drift
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:41:24 -0500
3 kHz!!! That's not drift. That's a tidal wave. I think whoever you bought
it from knew about this and owes you a refund. Oh....let me guess...I bet it
was sold as-is and the guy said something like "I don't know anything about
this but the last time I used it, it worked perfectly".

Steve Ellington
N4LQ

When two wrongs don't make a right, try three.