[TenTec] Orion, the direction? - was Scout instability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion, the direction? - was Scout instability
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:30:59 -0500
FWIW, I will have a digital camera at Charlotte (Tnx K4SQR for suggesting
such).  I intend to take some pix of the Orion and make available to
share individually.  Just keep in mind, the Orion will be a prototype
where the end result may be something entirely different.

Also in Charlotte at the 4th QSL Bureau Booth I will have several CW
paddles for you to check out.  Profi, March, Kent (dual & single),
Vibroplex including Code Warrior, Jones, Brown Bros, WBL, G4ZPY, GHD,
UT7CT.  Also a photoelectric bug and a photoelectric dual lever paddle,
plus some older vibroplex bugs, space permitting.  These keys will NOT BE
FOR SALE, just demos for hands on.

73,
Joe, aa4nn
Manager 4th QSL Bureau, single letter prefix
Sorter for letters "A" and "X"