[TenTec] Folded Conical Helix Antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Folded Conical Helix Antenna
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (Stuart Rohre)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:44:50 -0600
The illustration in the paper is not at all clear on the frame and element
details, I am hoping on there being a follow on paper with a photo I might
be able to scan from a preprint if allowed.  Patent issues also limit what I
can do for the moment, so those interested, just start thinking on your own,
how you can wind up dipole elements inside a confined conical space, and
maybe you will develop a better way.

Details as soon as I can finish reading and digesting the paper that was
published.
73,
Stuart K5KVH