[TenTec] New 516 QRP at Charlotte

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New 516 QRP at Charlotte
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net ( Bob, WB2VUF)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:57:37 -0500
I, too am eagerly awaiting the new 516 QRP rig. It should be a worthy
replacement for the Scout: About the same size, but with a general
coverage receiver.

Alas, I already have too many radios! What would I trade in? Not the
Paragon, its my primary radio. Not my classic Corsair I, its the "main
backup" radio. What about my cute little Scout? I dunno.... Maybe better
to sell the Icom R-71A, Radio Shack HTX-100, and the Yaesu FT-470, and
stay with lotsa radios, but all Ten Tec!

                                73,

                                Bob WB2VUF