[TenTec] ORION ..comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION ..comments
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:33:33 -0600
> No RF Gain control?? (or did I miss it by it's label being obscured by a
> knob?)

Look to the right side of the screen  ... see third button up
from the bottom right. Now, see the MULTI knob up ... it's
on the top row, one closest to the screen ... I think that's
how you adjust the RF Gain ... now, how do you adjust
the RF Gain on the "other rcvr" ... not sure just yet from
studying the pics (and TU to all that posted the pics!)

Then again, you can not adjust the RF Gain on the
sub-rcvr in the MP either ...

> still using RCA jack for aux 13.8V amongst the other
> RCA's (I haven't gotten nailed by it yet on my Omni's,

That's how the MP does it also ... agreed, I've pondered what
if I plug in the wrong thingi... and let the magic smoke out ...

Looks quite interesting so far ...

73 Billy AA4NU