[TenTec] ORION PIX ON TT WEBSITE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION PIX ON TT WEBSITE
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 06:29:34 -0800 (PST)
When QST reviewed the 2000 they were so enamored with
all of those buttons and menus too. It seemed like
whenever they ran out of nice things to say about it
they would keep bringing up those menus and buttons.

>From what I can see on the Orion TT has struck a good
balance between the number of buttons and knobs needed
to get the job done and making a cluttered mess.

But I sure do hope that they make a no front panel
version though. A pair of RF identical radios, much
the same as the Pegasus/Jupiter. I would sure like a
similar 3/4 price ratio that the Pegasus/Jupiter have
too.

Duane
N9DG

Duane